Twitter Updates


    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 26, 2010

    This Is My Dream Mixtape by DiIoia Beats & Young Goonz



    New mixtape released by Diloia Beats & Young Goonz featuring NESRA, B2DaDot, Young Goonz, and others with some exclusive production by DiIoia Beats & Xavier Sharp.

    01 This is My Dream INTRO (produced by DiIoia Beats)
    02 Lookin Right
    03 VOL.3
    04 Trap House
    05 Do It Like This Remix (produced by DiIoia Beats)
    06 Wavin
    07 I Know
    08 Its A Rap
    09 I'm a Ride
    10 Real Life Us
    11 Streets To The Cell
    12 Against The Wall (produced by Speech)
    13 Lake Of Mind (produced by Xavier Sharp)
    14 Think About It (Oasis)
    15 West Coast Unified (produced by Davey D)
    16 Fresh & Exciting
    17 Down (produced by DiIoia Beats)
    18 Get Lost Hater (produced by B2DaDot)
    19 Hustla Muzik
    20 Gotta Stay Strapped (produced by DiIoia Beats)

    Megaupload
    Rapidshare

    No comments: