Twitter Updates


    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    New EP Tracklisting, Sneak Peaks Coming Soon

    Alright ya'll I havent updated for a couple of weeks. I have been really pushing STEREOLIZED and it takes dedication but if you have Twitter and you are following me you will see my updates. I now have the final tracklist to my new EP (Not Titled Yet) along with the production Credits;

    1.Say No More
    2.Quick to Assume
    3.Pay Me feat. Krypto, MDash, KAP10
    4.Old School
    5.Tears To Cry
    6.West Coast feat. SeanT & Mista Cane
    7.Carried Away feat. The Jacka, Mista Cane, Jonny T

    Production by JMoe of Project Room Ent, Remy Remaq of Remaq Productions, INOKZ, King Rich of Dice Game, Taz Twisted of Twisted Life Productions, DaveyD (DCohn) of Pervelous P Ent.

    I will post the Cover along with the title of this EP soon! The Music side has been already mixed and mastered so it wont be any longer! Post your thoughts baby!

    No comments: